Harmonized
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally...the Honeymoon (Theresa and Ethan)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Finally...the Honeymoon (Theresa and Ethan) Empty Finally...the Honeymoon (Theresa and Ethan)

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 am

Theresa and Ethan had arrived in Hawaii. They had left the children with her mother and so it would just be the two of them. She could see the island from the plane window. It was gorgeous. She couldn't wait to spend her honeymoon and the rest of her life with Ethan...she'd been in love with him for years and now it was like a dream come true. And if it was a dream, she didn't want to be woken up.

"We will be making our approach to land. Please fasten your seat belts." the captain said.

"Ethan...we're actually in Hawaii. Can you believe it?" she asked excitedly.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Finally...the Honeymoon (Theresa and Ethan) Empty Re: Finally...the Honeymoon (Theresa and Ethan)

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:25 am

"Actually I'm still in a bit of disbelief," Ethan said with a chuckle. He was very much in content about the trip and he couldn't wait until they landed. He leaned his body over to Theresa's side for a good look at the view. "Wow, it's beautiful."
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

https://harmonized.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Finally...the Honeymoon (Theresa and Ethan) Empty Re: Finally...the Honeymoon (Theresa and Ethan)

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:27 am

She nodded, leaning her head on his shoulder. "I know what you mean. I still can't believe it....we're married now." she said unable to stop smiling.

"I love you Ethan..."
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:30 am

He looked into her brown eyes. "And I love you too...Mrs. Winthrop," he said, smiling. He started to love calling her by that name already.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 am

Her heart fluttered when he called her that. "Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald....Winthrop...I love it." she smiling brightly.

The plane landed and she couldn't wait to really get the honeymoon going. This would be the alone time and time for romance they'd always wanted, but never been able to have.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:48 am

"We made it," Ethan said and gave her a hand a little squeeze and grinned. "We made it to Hawaii! This is going to be great."
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 am

She nodded. "It's going to be amazing..." she said smiling lovingly at Ethan.

They got off the plane and the airport people put leis on them. "Oooh....really Hawaii." she said giggling.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:07 am

Ethan laughed. "But of course, it can't be Hawaii without the traditional greeting right?"
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:10 am

She nodded. "True...mmm...the Hawaiian weather is gonna be awesome...we can go to the beach a lot and I can show you my new bikini." she said winking.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:15 am

"Oh I love the sound of that," Ethan said and flashed a playful smirk at her.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:18 am

"I thought you would...which is why...before we came on this trip...Whitney and I did some shopping." she said giggling. "and I may have gotten some new lingerie too." she said off-handedly.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:43 am

"Well then...we shouldn't waste any second of the time we have here." Without warning, he lifted his wife into his arms, bridal style and began to twirl her around a bit.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 am

She gasped and laughed as he twirled her. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply and passionately. "Mmm...let's go to the hotel...I need you, Ethan." she said softly against his lips.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:00 am

"And I need you too my love," Ethan said and kissed her back. "More than you know." He kissed her again. "And awayyyy we go!" Ethan exclaimed before carrying her away to their ride.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:13 am

She giggled as she hung onto him as he carried her to their ride out of the airport. "I'm gonna have to contain myself from jumping you in the car." she whispered as she playfully nibbled on his earlobe.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:37 am

Ethan chuckled. "Oh that's going to be a tough challenge for the both of us...since I wanted nothing that just be close to my beautiful wife and show how much I love her. He said, speaking from the heart.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:39 am

She felt her heart melt at that. "Me too...I love you Ethan...I love you so much." she said , resting her head in the crook of his neck.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:58 am

He smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Oh great there's our ride now."

He carried her all the way to the sedan and placed her down upon arriving. The driver loaded their bags into the trunk before opening the door for them.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 pm

She got into the sedan and she couldn't believe how beautiful Hawaii was. And it was made even more beautiful, she thought, because she and Ethan were here on a real honeymoon.

As soon as Ethan got into the seat next to her, she attacked him with kisses to his face and neck.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:12 pm

He was taken aback by Theresa lunging at him...but that didn't mean that he wasn't enjoying it.

"Theresa, he could be watching us," Ethan whispered, biting down his lip to hold on the laughter.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:15 pm

She giggled. "Ethan...that's part of the fun..." she said in between kisses. "Besides...this is...our honeymoon...we're allowed...to be amorous." she said smiling as she continued kissing him.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:22 pm

He kissed her passionately. "Hmm, you know...you're absolutely right. This is our honeymoon...and we'll make every minute of it memorable," he said and kissed her again.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:24 pm

She kissed him back just as passionately, wrapping her arms around him as she pressed herself as close as possible to him.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethan Winthrop Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:38 pm

Ethan held her close as he kissed her.

The driver glanced up at the rear mirror in time to witness them kissing. He thought it was romantic for them to express their love to one another. The driver simply smiled and drove them to the hotel.
Ethan Winthrop
Ethan Winthrop
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:51 pm

She felt the sedan stop and pulled away from Ethan. "Oh...we're here." she said giggling. She'd lost track of time while they were kissing...not that it was a bad thing of course. She got out of the car and stretched a little. "Mmm...I can't wait to get to the honeymoon suite." she said smiling at Ethan.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next